Erin Ropelato

Seek This Jesus Study
💻 👍
Hello everyone! I am a scripture study blogger and creator. I love camping, four wheeling, soccer, reading, and being with my beautiful family.

Price for a digital product

💻 👍
How do you determine the price of a digital download? Is there a rule of thumb you follow? Is it by the length of an ebook? Amount of content? Time it took to write or create the product? Comparing prices of others in you "industry"?
Thank you!

The Welcome Series Masterplan

💻 👍
I am working on my final email for my welcome series. Since I don't have many things available, I am writing an email to gather information to find out what my followers would like next with a freemium for answering my question. How do I know what option they choose? Do I save my freemium 4 different times with 4 different links (I have four options) so I can tell how many times each have been downloaded or is there an easier way to collect my data? Thank you so much!

Freemium--do you need an info page for freemiums?

💻 👍
I have my first freemium ready to go. They are printable labels. Do I need to have page at before my freemium to explain what it is? Do I need to put where I created the labels (on avery.com or canva)? Do you put any ownership information on your freemiums? Are there any examples out there?
Thank you!

Website design

💻 👍
Has anyone found a good graphic organizer/Worksheet to keep track of your fonts, colors, font sizes, etc. for your website so you keep everything consistent? Just curious if there is anything out there or if I need to make my own. Thanks so much!

Domain name

💻 👍
Hello, I am looking to purchase my domain name. There is a .net and a .org available (the .com is already taken). Do I change my name or is it ok to do a .net or .org? Which is better and why? Why should I not use one of the choices available? Thank you so much!

Artwork

💻 👍
How is the best way to find beautiful artwork to go in an e-book? Is the best way to find an artist to highlight throughout your book? Do you collaborate with an artist? I am in the process of writing an ebook and would love some artwork of Jesus Christ. Thank you so much!

Gospel Study Resources

💻 👍
I am a lover of scriptures and gospel study. I noticed several of my favorite gospel resources are created by many in this community. I am in the early stages of creating a website and a possible business to create content to enhance scripture study. What are your thoughts about someone new creating personal gospel study resources? Many of my ideas I have been unable to find on the web already created by someone else. Thank you so much!
Like Comment